- Blog: Propiedad Intelectual
Mr. Rafael Rodríguez-Muriel is an Associate Attorney in Ferraiuoli LLC’s Intellectual Property Department. He joined Ferraiuoli on October 2012.
Mr. Rodriguez-Muriel focuses his practice on intellectual property law. Specifically, Mr. Rodriguez-Muriel has successfully represented clients in patent litigation matters before the District of Puerto Rico, the Eastern District of Texas, and the District of Delaware as well as patent prosecution matters before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Furthermore, Mr. Rodríguez-Muriel prosecutes trademark applications before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and the Puerto Rico Trademark Office. Additionally, Mr. Rodriguez-Muriel has published numerous articles on topics pertaining to copyright, trademark and patent law.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, NY, Master of Laws in Intellectual Property, June 2011
- Inter-American University of Puerto Rico School of Law, J.D., June 2010
- University of Puerto Rico, B.S., 2006
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- New York State
- US District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
- Federal Bar Association, Member (2007-Present)
- National Hispanic Bar Association, Member (2011-Present)
- Copyright Society of the USA (2011-Present)
- American Bar Association