The Air Force JAG Corps’ February Graduate Law Program and the One Year College Program selection boards are now open! 1Ls and 2Ls can apply at www.airforce.com/JAG. Online applications are due 10 January 2019, and Staff Judge Advocate interviews must be completed by 1 February 2019.
For more information call 1-800-JAG-USAF (524-8723) or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
1L and 2L law students
Graduate Law Program (GLP) – 1Ls
One Year College Program (OYCP) – 2 Ls
Apply online at: www.airforce.com/JAG
- 10 January 2019 (recommend Nov or Dec completion): Interview
with AFROTC Detachment Commander
- 10 January 2019: Complete and submit the online application
- 1 February 2019: Complete interview with Staff Judge Advocate
- Attending an ABA-approved law school at a university that either offers
an AFROTC program or allows you to take AFROTC courses at a
nearby school via a cross-town agreement
- Meet HQ AFROTC entry standards -must interview with the AFROTC Detachment CC before you apply to the JAG Corps- (do it early!)
- Be a Citizen of the United States of America (birth or naturalization)
- Be able to commission as an officer before the age of 40
The Air Force JAG Corps selects applicants based on the «whole person» concept. Selection factors include: academic performance; work experience; leadership traits; extracurricular activities; personal integrity; demonstrated elements of core values; awards and honors; adaptability and flexibility; motivational statement; and military records (if applicable).
**Your appointment as a judge advocate is contingent upon providing proof of legal licensing.