Watch the hearing on YouTube:
On Thursday, May 2, 2019, at 10:00 A.M. in Room 1324 Longworth House Office Building, the Committee on Natural Resources will hold an oversight hearing titled, The Status of the Puerto Rico Oversight, Management, and Economic Stability Act (PROMESA): Lessons Learned Three Years Later.
- The Honorable Ricardo A. Rosselló, Governor, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- Ms. Natalie A. Jaresko, Executive Director, Financial Oversight and Management Board for Puerto Rico
- Mr. Martín Guzmán, Non-Resident Senior Fellow for Fiscal Policy, Espacios Abiertos
- Ms. Amanda Rivera, Executive Director, The Institute for Youth Development of Puerto Rico
- Dr. Ana Cristina Gómez-Pérez, Associate Professor, University of Puerto Rico