- Blog: Temas de quiebra
Gustavo Chico-Barris joined Ferraiuoli LLC in August 2015 as Special Counsel. He is a member of the bankruptcy team in the firm’s litigation division.
Before joining Ferraiuoli, Mr. Chico-Barris served as law clerk for Chief Judge Hon. Enrique S. Lamoutte at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Puerto Rico. Prior to that, he was a partner in a Puerto Rico law firm litigating before federal and state courts, agencies and arbitration forums, primarily in commercial litigation, insurance regulation, bankruptcy and real estate transactions.
- Inter American Univ. School of Law, Juris Doctor 2002
- Tufts University, BA International Relations 1999
- Puerto Rico
- Washington DC
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Appellate Panel for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute